Recipe Submitted by : Arabic Bites
Mince Meat 125 gm
curd 3 tbsp
water 1 cup
cumin powder 1tsp
coriander powder 1tsp
Garam Masala 1tsp
Red chilli powder 1 tsp
turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste 2tsp
- Heat the cooking oil in a wok or deep pan, on medium heat.
- Add the ginger and garlic pastes and fry for 1 minute.
- Add the minced meat and all the powdered spices – coriander, cumin, garam masala ,salt.
- Add the tomatoes,curd and 1 cup water and cover it with lid let it cook on Dum (steam) stirring often to prevent burning. This should take about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Turn the fire off,Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve with hot chapatis or parathas.
I did it with mint leaves,green chilli n tomato flower rose 🙂