Submitted by : Rita Bose Cooking
Mutton (boneless) – 500 gms (cut in small pieces)
Onion 2 (cut in cubes)
Garlic (crushed) – 2tsp
Green chilli (slited) – 8/10
Soya sauce – 3 tsp
Sugar – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
Tomato sauce – 1 tsp
Vinegar – 1 tsp
Garlic paste – 2 tsp
Black pepper powder – 2 tsp
Oil – 1/2 cup
- Wash mutton nicely and marinate with salt, black pepper and garlic paste for 3 hours.
- Next pressure cook the marinated mutton with 1/2 cup water.
- Drain the water from the boiled mutton and stir fry the mutton pieces in a non stick pan.
- In a pan pour oil and add the crushed garlic and fry a little adding the cubed onions.
- Now add the fried mutton and all the other ingredients.
- Mix and stir the mutton with the ingredients nicely and when the flavours and spices get soaked in remove from heat.
- Serve hot with fried rice. As this is a dry item it can be served as snacks also.
- To make it colourful red, green and yellow capsicum can also be added.