Recipe Submitted by : Arabic Bites
Soya chunks fry 1 cup
Olive oil or any oil 4 Tbsp
Red chill powder 1/2 tsp
Green chillis 2
Ginger garlic paste 1tsp
Cumin seeds (zeera) 1tsp
Mustard seeds (raya) 1tsp
Curry leaves 7
Coriander leaves 2tbsp chopped
Lemon (optional) 1 tsp
- Boil soya chunks in 1 cup water for 5 mins.
- when it cool down squeeze soya chunks n cut into half.
- Heat a pan and add olive oil.
- Now add cumin seeds,mustard seeds,curry leaves, n coriander leaves n saute for one minute.
- Add turmeric powder,red chilli powder n ginger garlic paste.
- Then add soya chunks n sprinkle salt n mix well n cook for 5 minutes.if u want u can add lemon juice for tangy taste.
- Garnish with coriander n serve with rice or chapati.
Note :Always Squeeze soya chunks after soaking in water before cooking.