Recipe Submitted by : Purva’s Food Funda (Mumbai, India)
Bhajani/ mix flour(see recipe of Bhajani in next photo)- 1 cup
Chopped onion- 1 cup
Red chilly powder- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Hing (Asafetida)- ¼ tsp
Sesame seeds (Teel)- ½ tbsp
Chopped fresh coriander- ½ cup
Salt to taste
Oil – as required
Water – approx. ½ cup
- Take above mix flour in a bowl, add all ingredients except oil, mix well & make dove.
- Keep the dough aside for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Divide the dough in 2 to 4 parts, it depends on what size of thalipeeth you want.
- Apply some oil on a pan & roll out each part with hands in pan. Make hole for pour oil.
- Fry both the sides golden brown, and your tasty thalipeeth is ready to eat.
- Serve hot with curd or homemade saltless butter or even tomato ketchup.