Recipe Submitted by : Arabic Bites
2.5 kilo chicken or meat mince
2 table spoon paprika
1 table spoon salt
2.5 ml turmeric
1 table spoon black pepper
1/2 cup oil
few mustard seeds
few cumin seeds
1 pack of vermicelli any
- Put oil in a saucepan.
- Fry onion until its golden brown , add tomato and all masalas with chicken mice.
- Mix n cook them for 5 minutes.
- Now boil water in another pan add 1 table spoon salt and lil bit oil so that vermicelli will not stick together.
- Mix vermicelli with chicken mince and cook for 5 minutes on low heat. v
- Serve and garnish with cucumber slices and fried broccoli :-)))