Submitted by : Kerala Cooking and More
beef – 2 lbs
onions – 3 or 4
ginger – 2 tbsp minced
garlic – 2 tbsp minced
turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
chilli powder – 1 to 1&1/2 tsp[according to the heat]
coriander powder – 3 tsp
garam masala – 1/2 to 1 tsp
pepper powder – 1 tsp
curry leaves – 2 sprigs
salt to taste
mustard – 1tsp
- Cut beef into bite size pieces.
- Marinate with ginger,garlic,turmeric, chilli and coriander powder and salt. Let it rest for 1 hour.
- Cook the marinated meat with 1/2 a cup of water in a pressure cooker until done.
- In a pan add 2 or 3 tbsp of oil, splutter mustard and add curry leaves.
- Now add the onion and saute until light brown.
- Add the cooked meat, followed by garam masala and pepper powder.
- Keep sauteing until its dry.Done.