Recipe Submitted by : Rajshree’s Culinary
¾ cup besan, coarsely ground
¾ cup powdered sugar
1/3 cup ghee
¼ tsp elaichi powder
2 to 3 drops saffron color
- Combine together the sugar and saffron color. Keep aside.
- Dissolve the ghee in a kadhai, put the besan and cook over a low flame and keep on stirring continuously till it becomes golden brown in color.
- Put the elaichi powder and stir well.
- Take out from the fire and pour on a thali. Cool completely.
- Combine together the gram flour mixture and sugar.
- Divide into 7 equal parts and shape into laddus.