Recipe Submitted by : Fountain Avenue Kitchen [Click and find more such recipes from Fountain Avenue Kitchen]
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 1/4 cups sugar
1/4 cup milk
2 1/4 cups cake flour (I have substituted all-purpose flour and that works fine, too.)
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups fresh blueberries (can substitute frozen; do not thaw)
2 cups peeled, diced peaches (I cut into about 1/4-inch pieces)
Confectioner’s sugar, optional
- In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Beat in the milk.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and beat until just combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and peaches.
- Pour batter into a greased, 10-inch Bundt pan, and bake at 350 degrees for 60-70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan for 15 minutes; remove to wire rack and cool completely.
- If desired, dust with confectioner’s sugar.