Recipe Submitted by : Rajshree’s Culinary
- Clean, de-vein and wash tiger prawns. Wipe them with kitchen tissues and keep aside.
- In a bowl, whisk lemon juice, olive oil and salt to taste. Pour this mixture over the tiger prawns and toss gently. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 20 mins.
- In a non-stick pan heat butter till it melts. Tip in finely chopped garlic and green chilies. Sauté for a minute. Put in the prawns and cook for a few minutes till prawns are done and change color. Add freshly chopped green coriander and stir well.
- Sprinkle chaat masala and serve immediately showered with love.
- Take care not to overcook prawns as they might turn tough.