Recipe Submitted by : Purva’s Food Funda (Mumbai, India)
45 Garlic Cloves chopped finely
25 Medium Sized Prawns
2 tbsp Oil
lot of Butter
1 t/s Rock Salt
2 tbsp Black Pepper Powder
1/2 Lime Juice
- Take Fresh Prawns clean them under tap water.Clean the Prawns remove the black thread which is the spine of prawns.
- Now keep them aside with some salt mixed in it. Wash the prawns again.Also please keep the head and tail intact of prawns as it looks beautiful with them.
- Take a pan or wok add olive oil+butter. Keep the stove on medium heat add chopped garlic.
- Sauté them for a minute. Add rock salt and black pepper. Add cleaned and washed prawns. Sauté gently all.
- Cover the pan with a lid for 2 to 3 mins on low heat. Keep stirring in between else it might stick at the bottom.
- Remove the lid and keep the heat on medium mode. Check once prawns are cooked Squeeze Lime juice on it.
- Remove all prawns in the serving plate from pan.
- Take some butter in same pan as it will absorb all remaining juice of prawns.
- Add some cube cut onions and different colour capsicum.
- Toss them on Hot flame and garnish them as u wanted.