Recipe Submitted by : Purva’s Food Funda (Mumbai, India)
Chopped capsicum- 2 cups
Chopped tomato- 1 cup
Water- 3 cups or as required
Grated processed cheese- 2 tbsp
Salt- as per taste
Black paper powder- ½ tsp
Butter- 1 tsp
- Heat sauce pan. Put butter in the pan. Add capsicum & tomato. Sauté for 5 minutes. Add 1 cup water and boil it.
- Cool this mixture. Churn in a mixer to get a smooth puree. Strain puree.
- Again take sauce pan. Put above puree in it. Add 2 cups of water, cheese, salt, paper.
- Boil and stir this mixture.
- Pour into bowl. Garnish with cheese. Serve hot with garlic bread.