Recipe Submitted by : Purvas-Food-Funda [Click and find more such recipes from Purvas-Food-Funda]
Grated carrot – 1 cup
Suji – 1cup
Oats – 1 cup
Curd – 3 to 4 tbsp
Coarsely crushed green chilies – 3 or as per taste
Coarsely crushed cumin seeds – 1tsp
Salt to taste
Veg. oil or butter – as required
Chopped coriander – 2 tbsp
Hing – 1 pinch
Soda-bicarb- 1 pinch
Water- 2 cups
- Take suji and oats in a bowl. Add curd and water, mix well.
- Keep this mixture for one hour. Then add carrot, chilly & cumin seeds crush, hing, coriander, salt, soda. Mix well.
- Heat the non-stick Appam pan. Put little oil and the above mixture in the pan. Fry two sides until it will be cooked & become light brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce.
- This recipe is very healthy because it’s contained oats and carrot. For twist of test, add grated ginger in above mixture. Using very less oil or without oil, we can prepare this.