Recipe Submitted by : Purvas-Food-Funda [Click and find more such recipes from Purvas-Food-Funda]
Grated carrot – 1 cup
Semolina (suji or rawa)– 1cup
Oats flex- 1 cup
Curd – 3 to 4 tbsp
Coarsely crushed green chilies – 3 or as per taste
Grated ginger – 2 tbsp (optional)
Coarsely crushed cumin seeds – 1tsp
Salt to taste
Veg. oil or butter – as required
Chopped coriander – 2 tbsp
Asafetida (Hing) – 1 pinch
Soda bi-carb- 1 pinch
Water- 2 cups (or as required adjust consistency of batter)
- Take suji and oats in a bowl. Add curd and water, mix well.
- Keep this mixture for at least one hour.
- Then add carrot, chilly & cumin seeds crush, hing, coriander, salt, soda. Mix well. Instade of soda bi-carb & water, you can use drinking soda.
- Heat the frying pan. Put little oil and the above mixture. Spread in round shape like pan cake.
- Fry two sides until it will be cooked & become golden brown.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce & coconut green chutney.