Submitted by : Rita Bose Cooking.
Chicken Keema/Mince-250 gms.
Maida/Flour- As required
Ginger -1 tbsp. (Chopped)
Garlic -1 tbsp. (Chopped)
Ginger-garlic paste- 1 tbsp.
Green chillies -2 tbsp. (Chopped)
Coriander -3 tbsp. (Chopped)Eggs -1
Potatoes-2 (Boiled and mashed)
Oil for frying
Breadcrumbs- 2 cups
Salt to taste.
- Wash keema and drain the excess water.
- Mix all the ingredients with the minced chicken.Keep aside for 1 hour.
- Prepare small balls from the prepared mixture and coat well with breadcrumbs.
- Heat oil in a pan and deep fry them till golden brown.
- Seve hot with onion rings, ketchup/mint chutney.