Submitted by:Chaska House
Boneless chicken 200 cut into small pices
Bell pepper/capsicum 2 medium cut into small pices
Tomatoes 2 medium, seeded and cut itno small pieces
Onion 1 large cut into small pieces
Green chilies chopped
Onion 1 small chopped
Ginger, garlic paste 2 tsp
Salt 1 and a half tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
All spice powder/Garam masala 1 tsp
Chaat masala 1 tsp
Yoghurt 4 tbsp heaped
Oil 4 tbsp
- Make a paste with yogurt, salt, red chili, turmeric, all spice, and chat masala powder.
- Now mix half of this paste with chicken in a bowl and other half of paste with vegetables (bell pepper, tomatoes, onion and green chilies) in another bowl. Keep aside for half an hour.
- Heat oil in cooking pot then add chopped onion and fry till golden then add ginger, garlic paste and fry well.
- Add marinated chicken and fry on high heat till all water of chicken and yoghurts dry.
- Now add marinated vegetables in it… cook on high heat for 5 minutes… That’s it.