Submitted by : Rita Bose Cooking
Chicken/Mutton liver- 500 gms.
Onion- 2 (Chopped)
Ginger-Garlic paste- 2 tsp.
Oil- 2 tbsp.
Kasoori methi- 1 tsp.
Yoghurt/Dahi- 4 tbsp.
Red chilli powder- 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder- 1 tsp.
Cumin-Coriander powder- 1 tsp.
Coriander leaves and green chillies-For garnishing (Chopped)
- Wash the chicken/mutton liver properly with water and cut into desired sizes.
- Heat oil in a pan. Add the chopped onions and fry till it turns slightly brown in color.
- Add ginger-garlic paste . Saute for a while and add kasoori methi and the liver pieces. Mix well.
- Cook the chicken/mutton liver on a medium-high flame till they turn pinkish. Do not overcook as the liver may turn rubbery.
- In a bowl, mix yoghurt/dahi, turmeric powder, red chilli powder and cumin-coriander powder. Add this mixture to the sautéed contents of the pan.
- Cook till the liver is done and then add chopped coriander leaves and green chilies. Stir well.
- Garnish with onion rings and green chillies. Serve hot with rotis/ rice.