Recipe Submitted by : Rajshree’s Culinary
- Marinate boneless chicken strips in ginger-garlic paste, salt, freshly crushed peppercorns, soy sauce and a dash of white vinegar. After 30 mins sprinkle corn flour over chicken and toss lightly.
- Heat little oil in a wok. Add the marinated chicken pieces and stir fry over high flame for 3-4 mins. Keep aside.
- For the Manchurian sauce – heat oil in wok and add a broken red chili. Add finely chopped ginger and garlic. Stir fry for a minute and add chopped spring onions. Add water to get desired sauce quantity.
- In a bowl, mix soy sauce, green chili sauce corn flour and water. Add this to the wok and bring to a boil till sauce thickens. Add chicken pieces, white vinegar,
- spring onion greens and freshly chopped green coriander.
- Garnish with red chilies and serve hot with steamed rice or your choice of noodles.