Submitted by : Komal Warsi
Duration : 25 minutes
Serve : 5-6
red chilli flakes:1tsp
mustard paste:1 tsp
crushed black peppper:1/2 tsp
Soya sauce:1 tbs
Wooshestershire sauce:1 tbs
Ginger garlic paste:1ts
flour/maida:2-3 tbs heaped
- Marinate chicken cubes in salt,chilli flakes,vinegar,soya sauce and woochestershire sauce and mustard paste.Leave it for 2-3 hours.
- Chopperise the chicken into fine paste along with onion,green chillies.
- Mix in chicken paste egg and flour and mix well to combine everything.
- Leave the mixture in fridge for 30 minutes or 1 hour if you have time.by keeping the mixture in fridge, it will be easier to give the mixture proper shape of patty.
- If you feel the mixture is stll too sticky then grease your hands with oil or add some more flour.
- Make patties and shallow fry in a pan.
- To assemble apply butter on both sides of buns and toast in a pan,then apply mayoneise, put a cheese slice over chicken pattie, followed by onion slice, tomato slice and iceberg…enjoy hot with fries:)..