Submitted by : Chaska House
Ingredients pie crust::
All purpose flour 3 cups
Salt 1 tsp
Butter half cup soften
White vinegar 2 tsp
Cold water for kneading ¾
- Mix all the above ingredients and make dough.cover and keep this dough in fridge for 15 minutes.
- Then roll out into circle according to size of your pie tray.
- I always place the dough in center of the tray and spread with my fingers to fit in pie tray and 2 inches above from sides.
- Preheat oven 180c. Bake this pie crust for 15 to 20 minutes till crisp on top and golden brown in color.
Ingredients for filling:
Boneless chicken 250 gm
Salt 1 and a half tsp
Red chili powder 1 tsp
Turmeric powder 1 tsp
All spice powder 1 tsp
Oil 2 tbsp
Cheddar cheese 100gm
Thick cream 4 tbsp
Tomato sliced for toping
Spring onion half cup for toping
- Heat oil in a pan and add chicken cubes, salt, red chili, turmeric and all spice powder and cook till all water of chicken dries.
- Now add cooked chicken, eggs, cream, and cheddar cheese in a bowl and mix well.
- Pour this mixture in cooked pie crust. Decorate sliced tomatoes and spring onion on top of it.
- Bake for 15 minutes till brown from top, then check with toothpick. If pie is not sticking on toothpick then it’s done.