Recipe Submitted by : Arabic Bites
red chilli powder 1 1/2 tsp
ginger garlic paste 1 tsp
turmeric powder 1/2 tsp
cardamom,cloves,black cumin seeds(shah zeera)
chick pea powder (besan) 1tbsp
orang red food colour 1/4 tsp
corn flour 1tbsp
coriander and mint leaves 1 cup
- Marinate chicken with red chilli powder,turmeric,salt,ginger garlic paste,chick pea(besan),and corn flour keep aside for 1 hour.
- After one hour…Heat oil in pan and fry onion till they get brown n looks crispy.
- Add cardamom,black zeera(shah zeera) and cloves in it.
- Now add tomatoes and fry them.
- Then add marinated chicken in it and cook it on low flames.
- Add coriander n mint leaves and again cook till 5 minutes cook until till it get crispier.
- serve with partahas.