Recipe Submitted by : Nitu Didi
3 packets of prawn flavoured instant chinese noodles of your favourite brand
2 bowls of chopped mixed vegetables of your choice ( i used cabbage, leeks,and capsicum)
300 gramos of shelled prawns or chicken
1 tablespoon each of minced ginger and garlic
soya sauce, sesame oil
a little cooking oil to stir fry
- Marinate the prawns in half the ginger garlic , a little soya sauce , brandy and sesame oil.
- Chop all the vegetables of your choice. Put the noodles to loosen in hot water and when loosened just drain.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and sautee the marinated prawns till just about done.
- Do not over cook!! The prawns will get tough and dry!!! Remove from the pan and let the juices be…add the vegetables and sautee till a bit done.
- Add the flavoured sachets from the noodles and some soya sauce and sesame oil.
- Add the remaining ginger garlic and if you like you can add some chilli sauce also to make it spicy.
- Add the drained noodles, check seasoning and correct seasoning. Toss well till well heated and serve!!!