Submitted by : Bhavna Deb
Duration : 30-45 minutes
Serve : 4
2 tsp Onion paste
2-3 Bay leaves
25 gms Kismis/raisins
100 gms Curd
1 tsp Ginger paste
Salt to taste
Oil and ghee accordingly
- Clean the prawns or lobsters, peel the shell and take out the black vein on the rear side of the prawns or lobsters.
- Boil the prawns in a little water, coconut paste and a little water and keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil and ghee, add onion paste, bay leaves, ginger and curd and stir well.
- Add the prawns. Cook for sometime add salt, coconut milk and when it gets thickened. Serve hot.
- Serve hot with steamed Rice or Pulao