Recipe Submitted by : The Dessert Cart [ <- Click for more such wonderful recipe from The Dessert Cart]
Makes: 12 Muffins
125 gm butter
110 gm castor sugar
40 gm powdered dark brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extaact
200 gm flour
1 1/2 tsp baking powdwer
15 gm cocoa powder
1/2 tsp salt
150 ml milk
90 gm chocolate chips (I used 53.8% Callebaut chips)
- Preheat the oven to 190C.
- Sift flour, baking powder, cocoa and salt.
- Cream the butter, and add both sugars, till light and fluffy. Add eggs one by one, and beat till just incorporated.
- Add vanilla extract and beat. Now, add 1/3 flour and 1/2 the milk, alternating in 3 additions, starting and ending with flour.
- Fill the batter 1/2 way into the liners or muffin tray. Add few chocolate chips, and add the remaining batter. Sprinkle with the rest of the chocolate chips, and bake for 20 minutes.