Submitted by : Hungarian Food Guide
Duration: 60 minutes
Serve : 10
500 g = 2.1 cup of crushed biscuits
125 g = 0,5 cup of margarine (melted)
3 tbsp of cocoa
1,5 dl = 0.6 cup of milk
+ 5tbsp of milk
8 tbsp of sugar
50 g = 5 tbsp of icing sugar
1 package of chocolate pudding powder
1 tbsp of vanilla flavor
1 tbsp of almond flavor
1 bar of chocolate melted
- Heat up the milk, with the sugar. When it melted, you can take it down.
- Mix the crushed biscuits with the milky sugar, the melted margarine, the cocoa, the flavors, the icing sugar, and with the pudding powder.
- Make a big ball from it.
- Separate a little ball from it, for the decoration.
- Put the big ball to a plate, and knead a cake form from it.
- With a knife, make a net on the top of the cake, so that it would look like a chocolate bar.
- Melt the chocolate, and lubricate that onto the cake.
- Make stronger, and deeper the “net” on the top.
- Make small balls from the separated batter.
- Pour desiccated coconut on the sides of the cake. And to the little balls, too.
- Place the little coconut balls in the chocolate on the top of the cake.
- Place the cake to the fridge.