Recipe Submitted by : Cook Guru | Portuguese Cooking
5 kg of clams
4 chopped tomatoes
2 chopped onions
2 chopped garlic cloves
3 soup spoons of oil
Salt and chili
- Wash the clams and cook in water until open.
- Keep the water in a recipient to use later. Pick just the clams that are opened and take them from the shells.
- Fry the onion and the garlic on the oil until golden.
- Add the tomatoes and let it boil for a few minutes.
- Add the clams, the water you kept from cooking the clams, the coconut milk, salt and the chili.
- Boil in low heat and serve with white rice.