Submitted by : Soniya Singh
Duration : 25 Minutes
1/2 Cup wheat flour
1/2 Cup Maida
1/2 Ghee or Butter
1 Pinch of cardamon powder
1 Pinch Sodium Bi Carbonate (MEETHA SODA),
1/2 Cup powder sugar,
1/4 Cup coconut powder
- Take powder sugar and ghee beat it till its became light and white.
- Now take a bowl and mix wheat flour,maida, cardamom powder and meeth soda .
- Now mix it in ghee mixer nd make a dough.
- Make 16 balls and make + sign on balls.
- Now bake for 15 min on 180 degree.
- serve it on room temperature.
- We can also add coco powder +2 tab tsp powder sugar to make chocolate nankhtai.
Tip: Serve it on room temperature. We can also add coco powder +2 tab tsp powder sugar to make chocolate nankhtai.