Recipe Submitted by : Rajshree’s Culinary
Duration 15-20 Minutes
Finely chopped spring onions.
Red and yellow bell peppers.
Grated mozzarella cheese.
1 Whole Sandwich Bread.
- Mix the above ingredients in a large bowl. Season with salt and freshly crushed peppercorns.
- Place the above mixture between two bread slices and grill on a griddle or a griller.
- Drizzle olive oil to get hot and crispy sandwiches.
- You can add oregano and red chili flakes for extra zing in the sandwiches.
- These sandwiches are very filling and are good for packing in lunch boxes. For packing, use aluminum foil to retain freshness of the sandwiches.
- Use sandwich bread to get crispier sandwiches.