Submitted by : Chef Noor
4 boneless chicken breast
4 tablespoon white vinegar
3 tablespoon soya sauce
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 tablespoon ground roasted cumin
Salt to taste( if needed)
1 teaspoon black pepper
1pinch of thyme powder
1 tablespoon lemon juice
Oil for frying
1egg for coating
- Wash and dry the chicken breast and make them flat with hamer.
- Take a deep bowl, add vinegar, soya sauce,sea salt,black pepper,thyme powder,roasted cumin,lemon juice and salt if needed.
- Marinate chicken breast in it for a night or minimum for 2 hours.
- Take a saucepan, add oil over medium heat.
- Beat the egg in a small bowl, coat the chicken breast in egg then in bread crumbs and put in saucepan for frying over medium- high heat.
- Fry until meat is tender and golden brown.