Submitted by:Chaska House
All purpose flour/ maida 1 cup
Cocoa powder 1 tbsp
Baking powder 1 and a half tsp
Baking soda half tsp
Salt half tsp
Chocolate chips 1/3 to half cup
Oil 1/3 cup
Milk half cup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup sugar
2 tbsp youghurt
- Mix cocoa powder in half cup of warm milk and keep aside.
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a mixing bowl. Add chocolate chips.
- Place egg, oil, vanilla extract and sugar in another bowl. Mix until thoroughly combined.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture. Add cocoa milk and yoghurt in it. Mix With a spatula, gently fold all the ingredients to form a wet batter. Just mix until the flour incorporate into the batter. DO NOT Over mix. The batter should appear lumpy.
- Spoon batter into paper muffin cups to about 3/4 full. Bake for 15~20mins or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean. Let cool on a wire rack and serve.