Submitted by: Taste and Flavors
Small round buns (preferably white bread)
4 small eggs
4 tbsp. Coffee cream
8 cherry tomatoes
4 tablespoons (50 g) grated cheese
Chopped parsley Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 360°F ( 180°c) and cover your plate with parchment paper so that your buns do not stick to it.
- Head off the buns, reserving little hats for the future.
- Remove much of the bread without breaking the back, press down with your fingers to make a well.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in quarters.
- Pour 1 tsp. coffee cream into the bottom of your bread.
- Break the egg over, add the halved cherry tomatoes, sprinkle with grated cheese and parsley. You’ll probably have a little egg that could run down. It does not matter.
- Add salt, pepper and close with ”hats”.
- Then put the bread on the plate and bake at least 10 min. You can go up to 20 mn without worrying, depending on your taste.