Recipe Submitted by : Ketaki Ponde (India)
Preperation Time 15-20 Minutes
Eggs – 5 nos
Green chillies – 3 – 4 nos
Coriander leaves – 1 bunch
Potatoes – 1/2 kg
Turmeric pdr – 1/4 tsp
Salt – to taste
bread crumbs – as req
oil – to deep fry
- Hard boil 4 eggs and cut each in half. Leave one raw to be used later.
- Boil and mash the potatoes.
- Grind to paste the green chillies, coriander leaves and turmeric powder.
- Add this prepared paste to the mashed potatoes and add salt as per taste.
- Divide the potato mash into 8 equal portions.
- Stuff each egg half in the potato mash so that it completly covers the egg.
- Beat the remaining egg. Roll each in the beaten egg and then in bread crumbs.
- Deep fry in hot oil till golden brown. Serve with tomato ketchup.