In the scorching heat of Mumbai, a basket full of Watermelons is something you cannot afford to miss!
“When one has tasted watermelons, he knows what angels eat”
Let it be Winters, Summer or Rainy, watermelons can never be missed… So why not to explore a Farm full of Watermelons? Enjoy delicious watermelons, ice-creams, games all out of our favourite Watermelons. We’re calling out to all fruit lovers to join us for the most unique festival – The Watermelon Festival
Unlimited Watermelon Tasting
Delicacies made of Watermelon
Bullock Cart Ride
Fun Games related to Watermelon
Traditional Tarpa Dance
06:00 am – Meet our leader at Kotak Mahindra Bank, Dadar East
Pickup points on the way: Bandra, Andheri, Borivali, Fountain (on western highway
09:30 am – Reach the farm. You will be greeted with a welcome drink. Have Breakfast. Introduction and Briefing session
10:00 am – Proceed to farm full of watermelon, mangoes, and many other plantation. Enjoy your time by farming and planting with crazy and unique games in the farm & Bullock cart ride
02:00 pm – Lunch with Dessert made of Watermelon. Post lunch go for a Session on Agro Tourism and Festival.
04:00 pm – Enjoy Folk dance i.e. Tarpa followed by the session
05:00 pm – Hi-Tea (Tea & Snacks). And leave for Mumbai.
Tour conclude with happy memories.
Rs. 1950 per person
Payment Options Available:
Paytm | Tez(Google Pay) | Bank Transfer
Name of the account: Vinay k Gupta
A/c # 319102010805655
IFSC code: ubin0535826
Bank name: Union Bank of India
Bank Address: Poisar, Kandivali West Branch, Mumbai
Paytm / Tez: 9004675388
Mumbai to Farm and back Travelling by private Non-AC bus.
Food (Lunch, Hi Tea, Breakfast)
Bullock cart ride
Unlimited Watermelon Tasting
Fun Games & Traditional Tarpa Dance
Expertise if any
Insurance of any kind.
Medical hospitalization, evacuation and related expenses.
Any item not covered under “Inclusions”.
The thing to carry
– Photo ID card.(must)
– Some ready to eat food (plum cakes, biscuits)
– Drinking water at least 2 ltr
– Rucksack to carry all things. ( No handbags/jholas)
– Sports Shoes/Trekking Shoes (Compulsory)
– Camera (Optional)
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
• Cancellation within 8 hours of payment, 95% refundable
• Cancellation before 20 days of the event, 50% refundable
• Cancellation before 10 days of the event, 25% refundable
• Cancellation before 5 days of the event, 15% refundable
• Above and after no refund– No cancellation amount will be refunded on Advance Payment.
• Consuming liquor or any kind of Alcoholic substance is prohibited. Carrying any kind of substance that’s illegal is not allowed. Anybody found consuming alcoholic drinks will be expelled from the event without refund.
• You are joining an outdoor activity where any incident, reasons beyond control like Natural calamities, landslides, bad road conditions, riots, political uncertainty, public transport failure etc.; Man-Made calamities, Vehicle breakdown, vehicle dysfunction can happen & you agree that the organizer/leader shall not be held responsible for any accident, mishap (including death) caused by any circumstances.
• Adventure Geek reserves all rights to modify/change the camp/ program and abort the event and Adventure Geek will not be liable to refund booking charges in such a case.
• Adventure Geek reserves all right to call off the on-going event when such circumstances arise, and it shall not be responsible for any refund henceforth.