Preperation Time 30 Minutes
300 gms of shole or bekti fish fillet
1 tblspn of ginger paste
1 tblspn of garlic paste
Salt to taste
2 tblspns of lemon juice
2 tspns of red chilli powder
½ cup of rice flour (coarse)
Oil to deep fry
- Clean the fish and cut into fingers (3” x ½” x ½”).
- Marinate the fish fingers in a mixture of ginger-garlic paste, salt and lemon juice for half an hour.
- Mix red chilli powder, salt and coarse rice flour.
- Remove the fish fingers from the first marinate and roll them in seasoned red chilli and rice flour mixture.
- Heat oil in a kadai and deep fry in hot oil till crisp and done.
- Remove onto an absorbent paper to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot with garlic chutney.