Submitted by : Food Corner
3 cups of mix fruits of your choice.(I used Banana, papaya and Mango)
1 cup of orange juice
1/3 cup honey
¼ cup lime juice (or juice of 1 lime)
- First prepare the orange juice and keep it in a bowl.
- Cut all fruits into bite size pieces and add to the bowl with orange juice. This will prevent discoloring of fruits.
- Mix all together; cover the bowl with a plastic wrap or a lid.
- Keep refrigerated for about 2 hrs.(you can prevent this step depend on the situation)
- Before serving, in a medium bowl, Whisk honey and lime juice together until smooth.
- Spoon the salad into serving cups.
- Drizzle it with honey lime dressing.
- Serve and enjoy!!