Submitted by : Meenakshi Ahuja
Here’s a quick recipe of ‘Greek Salad’ – healthy, tasty & a great alternative to ordinary salad!
- 1 cup of chopped cucumber
- 1 – 2 tbsp of chopped onion
- 2 tbsp of black olives
- 2 chopped tomatoes
- ½ cup of chopped red, green, yellow bell pepper
- 1 -2 tsp of olive oil
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp of diced feta cheese (it can be replaced with fresh paneer)
- ½ tsp of finely chopped parsley.
- Take chopped cucumber in a salad bowl.
- Add onion, olive and tomato.
- Now add red, yellow and green bell pepper.
- Add olive oil, salt, black pepper, feta cheese and parsley.
- Toss all ingredients.
‘Greek Salad’ is ready to serve!