Recipe Submitted by : Cook Guru | Portuguese Cooking
1 kg of prawn
150 gr of butter
Salt to taste
- To prepare the chili sauce squeeze the lemons and filter the juice.
- Put the juice on a casserole, add the chilis and boil it for 5 minutes.
- Take off the chilis from the sauce and smash them on an appropriate recipient with the salt until becomes purée always adding the lemon juice.
- Make a cut on the back of the prawns and take off the gut. Separate the two middles of the prawns and press them.
- Spice with a bit of salt and grill the prawns. Now you just need to serve with a churned mixture of butter and chili sauce. Enjoy!