Submitted by :My Husband is not a vegetarian
Duration :15 minutes
½ Watermelon, Cubed
½ Cup of Goat Cheese, Crumbled
¼ Tspn Kosher Salt
¼ Tspn Cracked Pepper
¼ Cup of Balsamic Vinegar
¼ Extra Virgin Olive Oil
¼ Tspn Dried Oregano
5 Skewers, (soaked in water)
- Begin to heat and clean the grill.
- Place the Watermelon onto the Skewers.
- Drizzle the Skewered Watermelon with Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Place the Skewers on the grill for 2-3 minutes on both sides.
- Take the Grilled Watermelon from the Skewers and place them on a place.
- Top with ¼ tsp Kosher Salt, ¼ tsp Cracked Pepper, ¼ Cup of Balsamic Vinegar, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, ¼ tsp Dried Oregano, and ½ Cup of Goat Cheese, crumbled.
- Recipe is included in cookbook “My Husband is not a Vegetarian“