Submitted by :Bhavya’s Cuisine
Kheema / minced meat , washed – 1/2 kg
Onions chopped – 3 big
Green chillies – 3 to 4 (can decrease according to your spicy level)
Salt – as required
Haldi / Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Dhaniya powder / Coriander powder – 1 1/4 tsp
Red chilli powder – 2 to 3 tsp (do not add less than 2 tsp)
Gasalu / poppy seeds – 1 tsp
Elaichi / cardamom – 2
Lavang / clove – 2
Dalchini / cinnamon – 1 1/2 inch piece
Kaju / Cashew – 2
Badam / Almond – 2
Ginger garlic paste – 1 1/2 tbsp
Curd – 2 tbsp
Water – 2 cups
- Firstly, marinate the minced meat along with curd , ginger garlic paste, salt , and turmeric for atleast 2o minutes.
- Take a pressure pan and add oil (3 tbsp) . On low flame , add onions, green chillies and sauté till golden brown.
- Add the marinated meat mixture to this . Mix well and allow it to get well cooked i.e.till all the water gets evaporated.
- To this add dhaniya powder and mix well. On a low flame, allow it to fry well for about 8 to 10 minutes. See that it does not burn..so keep mixing once in a while.
- Then add red chilli powder (DO NOT fry with red chilli powder ) ,water and the ground masala paste. Mix well , close the lid and pressure cook it for few whistles. Once done, open the lid and see that the curry is not watery. If still water is seen , allow it to boil for some time till the water is evaporated.
- Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves.