Recipe Submitted by : Cook Guru | Portuguese Cooking
1 kg of lamb meat
4 chopped tomatoes
1 big chopped onion
4 potatoes cut into cubes
2 chopped carrots
1 can of peas
2 tea spoons of powdered curry
2 tea spoons of chopped parsley
1 can on beer
Vinegar or lemon juice
- Spice very well the meat with garlic, salt and lemon or vinegar.
- Put the olive oil and the lamb on a pan.
- Let it cook for a bit and add the onion and the tomatoes. Add the parsley and the carrots.
- Let it cook again for a few minutes. When there is no gravy add the spices and the beer.
- Let it cook for one hour and a half.
- Add the potatoes and then the peas for a few minutes until the gravy becomes thick.
- Serve with white rice and enjoy this Mozambique’s flavor!