Recipe Submitted by : Zeenat Hasta
Preperation Time 25 Minutes
The egg, sugar & ghee needs to be of equal quantity so if you take the measurement of 2 beaten eggs, the sugar and ghee will be the same.
- Take a vessel and beat the eggs and mark the vessel with the level of the eggs and then pour it in a non stick vessel.
- Then take the same measurement of sugar and add it to the eggs.
- Then take same measurement of ghee and add this also to the eggs and sugar. Also add pinch of saffron and little of dry-fruits.
- Keep the vessel on the gas on medium flame and keep steering the batter till the color changes to golden brown.
- As soon as you see the required color take a flat plate and pour the mixture and pat it with a flat spoon (like we do for making chikkies).
- When a little warm just cut it in the shape of diamonds and when completely cooled, you can store the pieces in a can.