Submitted by : It’s All About Seem’s Food
Duration : 45 minutes
Serve : 10-12
Milk 2-1/2 litre (full cream)
Khoya 1 cup or milk powder 1-1/2 cups
Green cardamoms powder 1/2 tsp
Sugar 1 cup (use less or more)
Few strand of saffron
- Take a pan and boil 1-1/2 litre milk,add elaichi powder, boil milk till half reduced on low heat.
- In another pan boil 1 litre milk, tunr off the flame,add 2 tbsp of vinegar or 2 tsp of lemon juice stir only once with very soft hands,when the milk is curdle strain in a muslin cloth,keep this cottage cheese aside.
- Now add khoya (or milk powder) sugar, nuts, saffron to the reduced milk, stir in between, turn off the flame and let it cool . add cottage cheese n shift this thick batter in to a plastic container, freeze it for 1-2 hours.
- Take out the container from freezer and with a electric beater beat the the thick batter on low speed for 5-6 minutes.
- Now pour this batter in to kulfi moulds and freeze over night or till completely set . serve chilled.