Recipe Submitted by : Baking Memories Last
Ingredients for cake
1 box yellow or orange cake mix
1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 cup oil
1 11 oz. can mandarin oranges (including juice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix first four ingredients in large bowl.
- Add in can of mandarin oranges with juice.
- Mix in by hand.
- Pour in 3 – 8 inch cake pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until center comes clean with toothpick placed in it.
- Bake each cake and set aside to cool.
Ingredients for frosting
1 – 20 oz. can crushed pineapple juice
1 – 3/4 oz. pkg. instant vanilla pudding
1 – 9 oz. carton Cool Whip
- Mix frosting together and spread on top of first layer of cake, place another cake on top and spread on top layer, place last cake on top and spread on top and sides.