Submitted by : Sutapa Ghosh
Delicious juicy mango paired with soft prawn is a yummy treat during summer months. This is a very easy and quick party dish. A luxurious paring of mango and prawn can win immense appreciation from friends and family. So go for this sweet and tangy mango prawns. I am sure you will love it.
Ripe mango 1 cup (thick juice)
Prawn 10 to 12 (cleaned and deveined)
Butter 1 tsp
Grated cheese 1 small cube
Freshly chopped mint leaves 1 tbsp
Lime juice 1 tbsp
Salt and pepper to taste
- Clean and devein the prawn and then heat ¼ tsp of butter and slightly toss the prawn with pinch of salt and pepper.
- Keep aside. Now heat rest of the butter in a pan then add the mango juice. Add salt and pepper.
- Stir and cook for half a minute then add the prawns. Mix well.
- Add grated cheese and stir for a minute. Put off the flame and then add lime juice (you can add more if you want because it will give the extra tang to this dish) and chopped fresh mint leaves.
- Garnish with grated cheese.
- Serve with green salads and cherish with your favorite cocktail or mocktail.
About Sutapa Ghosh :
Sutapa Ghosh, is a passionate foodie, recipe writer, recipe developer, food photographer and a food blogger from India. She loves to share her culinary experiences with the world. You can see more such healthy recipe in her food blog Tips for Delicious and Healthy Cooking (http://peacecooking.blogspot.in/). You can also visit her Indian food blog Sutapa’s Indian Cuisine (http://sutapasindiancuisine.blogspot.in/) to explore the taste and richness of various delicious awesome Indian recipes. Be Happy and Stay Healthy and Happy Cooking.