Submitted by : It’s All About Seem’s Food
Duration : 15-20 minutes
Serve : 8-10 people
1 cup milk powder (good quality)
1 tsp baking powder, 2 tsp ghee or oil
1-1/2 tsp flour, egg 1
Fresh milk 1 litre
Mango puree 1 cup
Condensed milk 3/4 tin (use less or more)
Green cardamoms 4-5
Chopped nuts (for garnishing)
Few strands of saffron
- In a pan heat oil add ginger garlic paste fry for 2 minutes add blended tomatoes and cook till oil separates.
- Add marinated chicken,brown onion, ( make a fine paste of poppy seeds,coconut,chaar maghaz,cashew nuts) and add to the chicken,some salt,cook on low medium heat till the chicken is tender and gravy is thick.
- Boil rice with whole garam masala,salt, bayleaves till almost done,drain in a colander,keep aside.
- Make a layer of boiled rice in a skillet,another layer of chicken gravy, again rice,sprinkle mace,nutmeg powder over rice,diluted saffron in 2 tbsp of milk, kewra water, some more brown onion,cover with lid.
- cook on low heat on top of tawa till done.
- Mix well and serve.