Submitted by : Izmirdenlezzetler
Ingredients for meatballs:
250 gram ground meat
3 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon of semolina
1 tablespoon of sunflower oil
1 tablespoon of red pepper paste
1 dessert spoon of red pepper flakes
1 dessert spoon of ground cumin
1 dessert spoon of salt
1 dessert spoon of ground red pepper
1 dessert spoon of ground black pepper
Ingredients for sauce:
2 green peppers
2 cloves of garlic
1 tablespoon of olive oil
- First, mash the garlics in salt. Mix semolina and sunflower oil, then add ground meat, pepper paste, garlics and other spices you may want to add.
- Mix this for 10 minutes, then leave it overnight inside an airtight box, in refrigerator. Leave it outside for 10 minutes before cooking to heat it up to room temperature.
- To cook it, take to mixture and make small meatballs.
- Fry them in sunflower oil. After cooking, leave them on a paper towel to drain the excess oil.
- Meanwhile, dice the tomatoes and green peppers. Mix the tomatoes, green peppers, garlic and olive oil and
- cook it until the tomatoes start to melt, then add some salt.
- Serve your meatballs covered in sauce, while they are hot.