Recipe Submitted by : Nitu Didi
500 grams of boneless chicken breast
1 cup of non fat white natural yogurt
1 tablespoon of ginger garlic paste
salt to taste
1 teaspoon of Nitu Didi turmeric powder
For the Spinach
200 grams of chopped spinach
2 tomatoes quartered
Green chillies to taste, chopped
1/4 cup of green coriander leaves
2 tablespoons of kasuri methi (dreid fenugreek leaves) or … 1 bunch of fresh fenugreek leaves
1 small onion , quartered
5 cloves of garlic
1 small piece of ginger
- Marinate the chicken in the yogurt, ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, salt for a few hours.
- Boil the spinach with all the ingredients lsited in the for the spinach category. Once its boiled puree it.
- Heat a wok and add the chicken and stir on high heat till it starts to cook.
- Add the spinach puree and cook it all till the chicken is cooked well and a thick sauce is left on the pan.
- Sprinkle with garam masala if you want and serve hot.