Recipe Submitted by : Rajshree’s Culinary
- Heat little oil in a non-stick pan. Add finely chopped onions, garlic and ginger and fry till light golden.
- Add salt to taste, a large pinch of tumeric powder and crumbled cottage cheese. Fry for 3-4 mins. Cover and cook for another 5 mins.
- Sprinkle red chili flakes, chopped green coriander and a pinch of garam masala.
- Turn off the heat and cover for 5 mins for the flavors to infuse.
- Your easy-to-do Paneer Keema is ready. Serve with piping hot parathas or fluffy rotis.