Recipe Submitted by : Arabic Bites
green paste-4 green chillies,4 cloves of garlic n 1 inch ginger adding 2tbsp of water n make paste in mixture
onion-1 large size
tomato puree-make puree of 4 medium size tomatoes in mixture
turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
red chilli powder-1tsp
kasturi methi -2tbsp
cumin seeds-1/2 tsp
- Add butter and oil into pan n let pan heat up.
- Keep flame between medium to low n add the green paste to it.
- Saute it until its separating oil around 2 minutes.
- Add onions to it n cook it for 2-3 minutes with covered pot(we don’t have to golden brown it).
- Add tomato puree to it and let it cook for next 5-7 minutes stirring in between until its start to separating oil.
- Add the all spices mention above after puree cook and let then cook for another 2 minutes with covered pot.
- Switch off the stove and let our gravy cool down 50% and when it’s done,make puree in mixture.
- Add puree again in same pot n let it boil for next 2 minutes.
- Add cream into it n mix well.
- After mixing it add paneer cubes to it n let it cook for 5 minutes with covered pot.
- Lastly take a pan add one tbsp oil n add cumin seeds,mustard seeds n curry leaves.
- Pour this tempering on paneer makhani.
- Garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve with hot naan or chapati.