Submitted by : Sorna’s Kitchen
Oil for cooking
½ tsp mustard seeds
1 dried chilly ( cut into small)
1 onion big chopped
1 tbsp ginger & garlic paste
Mix with water into paste:(Masala)
½ tsp chilly powder
¼ tsp coriander powder
Pinch of turmeric powder
1 bay leaf (small)
1 green chilly cut
1 cup pineapple cut
Salt & Palm sugar to taste
3 tbsp coconut cream/fresh cream
1 tbsp grated coconut ( dry fried)
¼ tsp garam masala
Coriander leaves chopped
- Heat up oil fry mustard seed & dry chilly.
- Add in onion & fry until golden brown colour.
- Add ginger & garlic paste, curry leaves, fry for 2 minutes.
- Add in masala paste & stir until oil comes up.
- Add green chilly, bay leaf, pineapples, salt, sugar & stir for 3 more minutes.
- Add coconut cream, garam masala, coconut mix well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.