Submitted by: Luv of foods
Flour – 500g
Butter – 50g
Sugar – 1 tablespoon
Salt to Taste
Master Puff – 200g
Water to Knead
- Add Flour, Salt, Sugar and Butter in a large bowl.
- Rub them with your fingers.
- After that add Water to the bowl and knead well.
- Knead till it become a soft.
- Roll the dough into a rectangle.
- Place the Master Puff in the center of the dough.
- Fold the end to close over the butter. Then fold the opposite end over the top.
- Turn the dough clockwise and roll out to a rectangle shape.
- Repeat the folding process as before.
- Cover with a wrap and place in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Take the dough from the refrigerator and repeat rolling and folding process 6 more times.
- Then roll out the dough and cut into Small Squares.
- Keep the filling in the center of the Pastry square.
- Fold the pastry square in a triangle shape and paste the edges.
- Apply some Egg yolks on top of it and bake it at 250 temp for 25 min.